Welcome back beauties!
Now that Christmas is a distant memory and hopefully our bank accounts are back in the recovery position.. we can now get back to a few sneaky “me” purchases – because we’re worth it! 😉
I have put together my top 5 must have items for February!!
1. First up I am loving this long sleeve belted shirt from Miss Guided – I don’t know about you but I never have any tops! This comes in sizes 16-24 and it is €38 but Miss Guided are notorious for a good sale and I got mine at 40% off with code “sohot”!
2. I think its time we had a little getaway this is definitely a great deal with the Seafield Golf & Spa Hotel in Co. Wexford. Pigsback.com have a deal at the min that will get you 1 nights B&B, €40 Spa credit (for their award winning spa I might add), complimentary thermal suite access & a late check out for 2 people for €115. (Available to purchase until the 1st March 2017 make sure you check the T’s & C’s)
3. I am obsessed with the embroidered detail trend that is so hot right now! A great way to give a nod to the trend without changing your whole wardrobe is to accessorize with it and I just love this flower embroidered stud detail bag from V by Very on Littlewoods Ireland it is such a steal at just €35
4. **LOVE LIST ALERT** With communion, confirmation and wedding season about to take full flight I get asked daily about any occasion dresses I have spotted and I am absolutely swooning over this beauty! I feel like this dress will take you through all the seasons this year, add a black fur shrug and you could have a beautiful Christmas Season party dress or winter wedding, add a gold strappy sandal and its perfect for summer! This beauty comes in sizes 18-26 and is €169.
5. Finally why not treat yourself to one of my faves, a luxurious candle from Brooke & Shoals you can buy online or pop into their shop in Greystones to try all the beautiful scents. I am never more relaxed than when I have my fave candle buring and these beauties last up to 45 hours!
Keep me posted on your Payday purchases… go on your deserve it!
Find me on Facebook: Champagne & High Heels