I get so many messages each week looking for this dish, its so good but feels so bold! yum! I have put the “how to” below so anytime you fancy it you have it to hand. The great thing with this meal is it can be prepared that morning so you can still feel like you are having the convenience of having a takeaway without the calories, whatever works I say!
- Bake your potatoes in the oven (spray with fry light and salt and pepper the skin then pierce with a fork and wrap in tinfoil – mine normally take 1.5hrs depending on size)
- Half then and scoop out the middle and put it into a bowl
- Add Philly lightest, bacon and 20gm of light cheddar
- Pack it back into the potato skins
- Place in oven for 30 mins then top with 20gm of lightest cheddar for last 10 mins!
Crispy shredded chicken:
1 packet of Smash
tsp. of Pepper
2 tsp. Chilli Flakes
- Slice chicken into Strips
- In a bowl mix all dry ingredients – smash, pepper, salt and hilli flakes
- Dip chicken in egg
- The dip into smash mixture
- Place on baking tray (baking paper) and spray fry light
- Turn half way through and spray with fry light again
- I generally leave mine in for 15 mins then turn and then another 15 mints so 30 mins in total!
Enjoy C&HH xx